Friday, January 13, 2006

That inner feeling

I had only heard it but now I think it must be true. OK fine, I travelled on the 1st of January; it seems I will be travelling the whole year. Two days out of Kerala, I was in Lonavala; now with my family. It turned out to be a comedy of sorts. I was so excited to be on a vacation after a vacation; but somehow I just could not wait to return to Bombay again. Something funny was going on in my stomach. It was as if after Kerala, I was expecting those bunch of friends to be with me in Lonavala too.
And so driving on the Expressway as fast as I could (with all the nagging from the rear seat); I came to Bombay. Then I went for tutions where I was going to meet the Kerala bunch today after the trip (exclude Ajmera's bday please). Hah, so they were happy to see me. There were a lot of "Hey"s and "Lonavala and all, huh?"s from them. But then when I was finally settling down in the class, one of the assistants came and told me, "Listen, you have missed the first class, so it is better that you come tomorrow and attend that lecture instead of sitting for this lecture straight away." Hah. What was that all about? But I was at least happy; happy to see the Kerala bunch.

No comments: