Saturday, January 21, 2006

cheese balls *jalapeno poppers* and broad shoulders

I was at a friend's party yesterday. One of my friends actually thought I had started gymming et al. He told me he could not recognise me at first glance (I meet this friend 5 days in a week). I supposedly have developed broad shoulders. Huh. None of the girls told me this. But still, I take it as a compliment; and keep hoping that it comes from a feminine mouth next.
Moving on from the broad shoulder episode, the highlight of the party was the CHEESE BALLS *jalapeno poppers*. I had more than fifteen. Yummy. The cheese oozed out just as I pricked the toothpick into it. We had a great time.
By the way, I actually went to the gym today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sid...u have so changed through these years! but come on open up...we really do love you....but im not sayin who this is coz i think its time u realize that there are many people who care for you...and guess who i am...do reply to my message.....

Anonymous said...

in case you ever wanna go to marriot and have those cheese balls again den dude they were"jalapeno poppers" hehe....sneha

Siddhesh Mehra said...

sneha, dont make me look like an idiot. i mean it had so much of cheese in it and it was so like cheese balls.. didnt even taste like jalapenos.. so wat if it had that name?

Anonymous said...

keep on guessin

Anonymous said...

lol...i think u shld thank sneha(whuever she is)......if she din give u the correct name.....wat wud u have asked for........
"cheese balls?"

--manmeet

Siddhesh Mehra said...

thank u all for loving me. at least lemme know who it is. i aint guessing no more.