Wednesday, January 25, 2006

eminem songs and cricket woes

Sometimes such incidents chill you out. OK. So I was keeping wickets while playing cricket at this ground in Juhu. The bowler was a lousy one. But one of the balls just bounced off the pitch (may be off a stone) and bang; it crashed into the batsman's spects. The spects broke and the guy went down. Now I didn't even know this guy. I rushed to him and asked if he was fine. But it was so chilling; I mean what if even a small piece of glass went into the eyes. The guy could have gone blind. Phew!
I was watching Eminem on VH1 one of these days and I never knew Eminem was a Micheal Jackson himself until I saw those yankees going mad outside Times Square. I just wonder what Eminem has in his songs. There is a lot of emotion. And then there is this frank confession to himself. He does not seem to have any pretence. I mean that guy could go to the Grammys and accept an award without so much as a glint on his face. I would not be able to do it. Amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the real world !!!!!!!!!