Thursday, October 11, 2007

The day after

The randomness of day is a good research project.

What do you do when you have time to kill, three hours, to be precise. When you cannot play Jetman just for the fact that others will think you're the biggest jerk. When India is playing so horrendously that you don't feel like watching and cheering. When the music runs out on your cell phone or your battery gives up. When there is no one you can sit with for more than five minutes. When all your assignments and journals have been copied complete.

Difficult situations these. My response: I go to the Energee waala outside college, make random conversation with him about how bad India is playing, come back. I sit with this one guy I recognize in canteen. I talk to him for five minutes. Then I get up and walk out to my car for no rhyme or reason. I throw in my bag and walk back to college. I sit with that one guy and girl again. Once they stop showing much interest in me, I get up to walk outside again. Time doesn't fly you know. Damn.

No comments: