Sunday, January 21, 2007

A day in my life

Yesterday was the most proper day in my recent life.

1) I woke up in the morning to go to Borivali to play a football match. As I reached Andheri station, I realised that I haven't got my ID along; and we needed it. So I got down at Jogeshwari and went back home to collect my ID. I rushed back to Borivali. There, they didn't even ask for the IDs. But the proper day went on, and I managed to lose my ID. I DIDNT EVEN PLAY THE MATCH, I WAS ON THE BENCH FOR 50 MINUTES AND ALL I DID AT BORIVALI WAS LOST THE ID WHICH I HAD FORGOTTEN AND THEN GONE BACK TO COLLECT!

2) So then, we came home. In the evening I had another match at VJTI. So I went to Andheri station, and all my idiot friends bought harbour line tickets, because they thought Kings Circle was closer to VJTI. So it was, but then harbour line trains come within half an hour of each other, and we had just missed one of them. Yh, so we got late. We reached there; warmed up; and I realised I wasn't even in the squad there. Frustrating! I went to VJTI to cheer the team.

3) I was supposed to be running for the marathon today. After winning at Borivali, we were told that the next match would be today. Thinking that I would anyways miss the marathon, I didn't collect the shirt number. At VJTI, I came to know that there was no match today; and still I would miss the marathon. Aargh!

4) There was a Siddhesh who played against us at Borivali; and there was a Mehra who played against us at VJTI. So, both Siddhesh and Mehra played, but Siddhesh Mehra didn't play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..thts one of the funniest posts ive read in a long time
considering i was witness to all this ...
cheers