Monday, April 24, 2006

Surprise

It happens so often now on birthdays that I was ignorant not to realise.

Heres what happened. I went out with a couple of friends for bowling yesterday. And one of my friends was all into his phone. I asked him who he was talking to and he ignored me. I didn't make much of it. He asked me of my plans after bowling and I told him I was going out with my family.

These friends of mine land up at my place five minutes before I am about to leave, and I am shell shocked. I was just so happy to see them. One by one, each one entered, and I looked as dazed as I ever could. So all the phone calls were leading to Siddhesh's house then.

Thank you guys for coming though. It really made me feel nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sidd...after al it was ur bday..m glad u liked d surprise...no thnx n all now...(so now u better make it 4 my bday)

Anonymous said...

as much as i wud like 2 take d credit for d plan(just like pooja above me) the plan was, not surprisingly, shreya's. we're really glad tht u enjoyed it. and oh loved d pizza. :D