Saturday, December 30, 2006

Turn ons

I was just thinking what kind of things can impress people:
In the 4th standard, girls thought I was too cute.
In the 6th standard, a girl loved the speed with which I typed (So much for being a computer addict)
In the 7th standard, a girl liked me because I was good at Maths
In the 8th standard, a girl liked me because I irritated the hell outta her.
In the 10th standard, a girl liked me because I kicked her out of something I was handling.
In the 11th standard, a girl liked me because I had nothing against anyone.
Enough! I'll come to the later years a few years later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

narcissism at its peak...waah waah...siddhu the great one..i musssay..youve had one for each standard and im sure the later years also must be a long list...just explain me the 8th std one...just dont assume things on my end okieeee....hahahahah...

Anonymous said...

Awwww fuckk....i wish sum girl liked me :( :( hahaha lollzzz

Anonymous said...

i am still waiting for the later years list...please do us, ure readers a favour...and tell us other things abt that impressed other women in later years...